General vision and contact lens exams:
Comprehensive eye exams which include:
Measurement of prescription for corrective lenses
Screening visual field assessment
External and internal ocular exam with dilation and intraocular pressure measurements
• Care for acute eye problems (red eyes, infection, inflammation, etc.) as well as diagnostic work for chronic conditions (glaucoma, cataracts, macular degeneration, etc).
• Referral network of regional sub-specialty ophthalmologists if required.
Cataract and refractive surgery consultation/ Pre and Post operative care:
• Advice and information about advances in cataract and refractive surgery and candidacy for such procedures.
Exams for referral to surgical specialists and post operative care for cataract and refractive surgery patients.
Dr. Geurkink has extensive experience in the care of pre and post operative cataract surgery patients and has seen well over 10,000 cataract surgery cases post-operatively in his 20+ years of practice.
• Frame dispensary consists of men's, women's, children's and unisex frames. Personalized patient care of your spectacle needs is our primary concern.
• We want to make sure the frames you select fit properly and provide years of comfort and good vision. An optician is on staff.